Thursday, November 14, 2013

Magic House

By Caleb:
 
This is me at the Magic House.  The Magic House is a place where magic is real. 
 
 
Hannah and I are running to see how fast we can go.  We were really fast. 


I am throwing a football. 
 


 
It was noisy because we made loud music.

 We put soft balls in the tubes and they would shoot out at us.

We are doing construction.
 
I am working.   
 
I am building with pipes. 

 
Hannah is in a caterpillar. 

 
I am digging in rocks. 


Hannah is president. 


This is the oval office.
 
I am the president. 
 
Hannah is giving a presidential speech. 

 
I am president yelling a dictator speech to Hannah and my mom. 



 
I am at court.  I am the judge and am sentencing Hannah to jail. 

I am at the very top of a giant bean stalk. 

 
I am solving a mystery. 


 
I am going through a secret passage. 
 
I am going through the escape route. 

 
I am inside a giant bubble. 
 
Hannah is an Indian.

 
I am swinging on ropes.   
 



 
 I am in the oven.
 

 
 
All this pizza is for me.

 
I am changing a baby's diaper. 
 
I am washing a baby dog 
 
and I'm drying the baby dog. 

 
Hannah is giving a dog a check up.

 
I AM GROCERY SHOPPING
 I BOUGHT COOKIES, ICE CREAM AND JUICE. 
 
I also got bread and cupcakes.

 
I AM AT THE BANK.

 
I AM WRITING A CHECK FOR $2,000. 

I LIKED THE MAGIC HOUSE. 
Throwing the football there was my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment