Thursday, December 12, 2013

Zoo and Wild Lights

BY CALEB: 
 
The St. Louis Zoo was fun.     

There was a Snow Leopard.   The snow leopard was sleeping.    

There was a jaguar.  The jaguar was laying by a tree. 




There was a tiger.  The tiger was swimming.  

There were mountain lions.  They were playing.
There was an ant eater.  It had a long nose.
 
There was a cute baby elephant.  It was eating grass. 

 There was a Chinese crocodile.  It was laying in the water.
 
There were lemurs.  They went crazy.  They jumped all over. 

 There was a python, a boa, an anaconda, a rattlesnake, and a cobra. 
 The penguins were cute.  They were funny.  They jumped and did a belly flop.   

The Big Cats were my favorite part.    

These are hyenas.  They are cute.
 





The animal laying there is a snow leopard.  It is my favorite animal. 

This animal is related to a giraffe but it looks like it should be related to a Zebra. 

 
 
After Thanksgiving, we went and looked at Christmas lights at the zoo with our friends. 
 
 
We are hanging on a giant beetle.  


There are baby polar bears.

I am making a candle
 
 

We are looking for the sea lions.  It was feeding time and the sea lions fought over the food.  They bit each other.  I liked watching them fight.


We are looking at a snake.  The snake house is stinky but I liked it anyway. 
This is a seal statue.  We climbed on them.


 
I was wrestling most of the time with my friends and running around.  One time, when I was running around, I got lost but I followed my friends back to our parents.
 
I really liked throwing ice into the pond. 
 
Sometime I would like to take you to the zoo.  

1 comment:

  1. Each new experience we read about helps us to enjoy the things you are experiencing. We love it. The photographer has done some great shooting. Looking forward to your pix of St. Charles!

    ReplyDelete