Thursday, October 24, 2013

Paris Spring

I love our hikes to Paris Spring each year.  It is a tradition that comes from my youth and no matter how often I go, my soul is always lifted and my heart always gladdened. 
 

This is the road that leads up to the trail.  
Now really, the world doesn't get much more beautiful than this.    



This fall we hiked up there with my brother and
his wonderful little family. 
 

Caleb has to give walking across the river a try. 
 
 
Those stepping stones are just too alluring. 
 
 
Which leads Hannah to do the same.
 
 
 
 
"Nature always wears the colors of the spirit." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 


This is my darling niece with Hannah.
Isn't she beautiful!



 
 

My mom got several amazing pictures up there.



 
From the author of my beloved Anne of Green Gables,
“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
 

But we also love the Spring at all times of the year and I had to put in a few pictures from earlier in the summer. 
This is a variation of the picture above.
 

Hannah is so crazy brave!  Nothing scares her.


 

This time we hiked with my sister and her beautiful family. 




"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."  - Albert Einstein

Thanks for the best of times all who went with us!   

 
We will meet again my dear Paris Spring.














 




No comments:

Post a Comment