Thursday, October 24, 2013

Easter Hill and An Indian Burial Ground

 
By Caleb:
 
I went to Easter Hill. 
The drive there was really bumpy. 
 
This is a view from Easter Hill.  Can you see Bear Lake?

 


This is our view facing East.


 
I found a cactus.


 This is me jumping.





This is our view facing West.



 
This is Paris Peak.


 This is me with Grandma and Grandpa looking for a bug.


I don't like my picture taken.
 


This is obsidian I found.   

 
The Indian Burial Grounds were the next stop. 
The Burial Grounds are above the Paris Tabernacle on a hill.
 

 
We had to go under barbed wire.





Grandma and I found bones.





This is a deer leg.  It was really interesting.  


 
 
I was tired when we got back home but still could roast marshmallows and hot dogs.
I only eat hot dogs if I roast them.
 
 
I liked going to the Indian Burial Grounds and Easter Hill!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment