Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Basketball

 
 
By Caleb:
 
The San Antonio SPURS are my favorite NBA team but my basketball team was called The Fenton Heat. 
 

I learned a lot in basketball.


How to shoot.



How to dribble.



How to steal the ball.


How to pass.



How to guard.


I practiced every Friday night at RiverChase Recreation Center.  The rec center is really big. 


My games were every Saturday.  We won 7 and lost 5.  We had referees and score was kept on a big scoreboard.  During the last game the scoreboard lights went out twice but they fixed it fast. 









 
The kids on each team were in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade.



I didn't like practice but I really liked playing in the games.  It was more fun to play an opponent instead of my teammates. 




 












I loved winning and our team celebrated the most when we beat the girls team.




I really liked basketball.










1 comment:

  1. Caleb I loved to see you play basketball, the only thing is that you are so far away. You look like you are really into the game. You got so excited about winning the girls because you must of thought you were going to loose to them. When you come this summer we will have to play basketball on the court. If I had been there I would have been your cheerleader. Oh maybe not, you know how grandma's teams win.

    ReplyDelete